@Tones, I don't know if you can make a tool out of it but you can use CSS
variables to get a start with one element's width effecting another's...

*body.tc-body* {
   --sidebarWidth: 33.33%;
}

*.tc-sidebar-scrollable* {
   width: var(--sidebarWidth);
}

*.tc-story-river* {
   width: calc(100% - var(--sidebarWidth) - 10px);
}

Adjusting the *--sidebarWidth* variable will cause both the sidebar and
story river widths to change.