Hi to all artwork fans,

I can support what springer writes. But perhaps we should already agree on
a few pictures where changes make sense.

My three favourites so far are (excluding my pictures - these are the best
anyway), here without a ranking:

   - iamdar-1.png (IAmDarthMole)
   - dark-fields.png (springer)
   - 名称未設定.png (James W)