Hello all,

Based on helpful feedback from Josiah, I further tweaked the masked-tw
image:

[image: fields-arial.png]

Some considerations shaping this submission:

keeping filesize down (just under 28K as png w alpha; 14K as flat jpg),
staying visually "digestible" even at small size (while not overlapping the
caption-banner), gesturing towards one exciting new feature (opening up of
fieldname options). If our collective impulse is to celebrate
drag-and-drop, then I'd offer up the "minimal oval" design instead, which
includes both feature-gestures.

I'm not sure how to think about color scheme; it's clearly possible to take
nearly any design and adjust to nearly any palette.

If I were a wizard with svg, I'd try making a version that pulls colors
from the active palette. Even if that's not necessary for the official
version-release image, given its role at tiddlywiki.com, we all might enjoy
a tw image that "rolls" with changes in the palette. (Someone —telmiger? —
shared an svg tool that allowed pulling svg details from fields -- that was
lots of fun to play with!)

-Springer