springer wrote *(my emphasis) ...*

> [image: fields-arial.png]
>
> Some considerations shaping this submission:
>
> keeping filesize down (just under 28K as png w alpha; 14K as flat jpg),
> staying visually "digestible" even at small size (while not overlapping the
> caption-banner), gesturing towards one exciting new feature (opening up of
> fieldname options). If our collective impulse is to celebrate
> drag-and-drop, then I'd offer up the *"minimal oval"* design instead,
> which includes both feature-gestures.
>
> I'm not sure how to think about color scheme; it's clearly possible to
> take nearly any design and adjust to nearly any palette.
>
> If I were a wizard with svg, I'd try making a version that pulls colors
> from the active palette. Even if that's not necessary for the official
> version-release image, given its role at tiddlywiki.com, we all might
> enjoy a tw image that "rolls" with changes in the palette. (Someone
> —telmiger? — shared an svg tool that allowed pulling svg details from
> fields -- that was lots of fun to play with!)

Right! Going SVG is ultra-fit for TW as so much of its UI is SVG.
Here is probably not the right place to discuss this. It needs its own
thread so it does not interfere with JR's need for a bitmap.
BUT couple of pointers ...

The helpful Telmiger SVG tool for TW is at: https://tid.li/tw5/apps/svg.html

If you can stand open-ended discussion of the technical side of SVG join my
discussions with Morosanue about optimizing use of his vast (40,000) SVG
icon set in TW at: https://github.com/morosanuae/tw-icons/discussions/2

FYI you CAN convert PNG easily to SVG online BUT most of those online tools
can only detect the SHAPE, not the COLOUR ...
Here is your original I converted to svg quickly online (monochrome
outcome) ...

[image: test-small-svg-Screenshot 2021-06-26 093459.jpg]

If you wanna discuss details I'm happy to comment in a new thread.

Best wishes
TT