Agree, @Saq: context switching and mobile (+desktop) usage is the toughest
nut to crack. It’s the classic problem of concurrent databases: in case of
edit conflict, which version wins?

Best solution to this problem i know about is GitHub; indeed it’s the ease
with which Logseq can sync from browser LocalStorage to GitHub that has me
considering switch from Dynalist to Logseq.

If we only had a good way to bridge the gap between .md file format (
default format of Logseq files at GitHub) and .tid format ( the way content
of my TW instance at GitHub is stored), then we could have the first solid
bridge between worlds of outlining and wiki-weaving that the world has ever
seen, AFAICT.

What do you think?

/walt