Mohammad, By "Tobias Beer's method" do you mean the one here:
https://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Conditional%20Summary
?

That's quite similar to what I use. In fact, I like to create visually
distinctive ViewTemplate sections for various fields, iff the fields are
populated. Since I often use tiddlers to hold excerpts, and want to put
nothing in the text there field apart from the excerpt itself, a
conditional view template for the "notes" field --  displaying in a
contrasting box below the text content if and only if I've added notes --
was the first such field-based auto-include that I found indispensable.

-Springer