Hi Tobias,

well it will take some time to answer. Five years ago I started for a
customer systems engineering project a small TW containing terminology
in the field of expertise, terms of project management, QA
regulations, and engineering framework applied.

In the first version the tiddlers contained only plain textual
descriptions w/ images without any section structure.
In more versions the TW became my personal notepad holding terms of
the fields of computer science, project management, QA, testing, etc.
I became more familiar with TW technique and usefull plugins, and the
descriptions became more complex as well.
In the next versions I started with sectioning for new added glossary
tiddlers. In the next sections I introduced the !Overview sect. as
kind of abstract for easy tiddler referencing and embedding. Later on
I added between each main content section a refercence of the Overview
part for ease of understanding

Thus, the TW looks like an onion: the oldest tiddlers contain no
structure, some have an Overview and a Main sect. w/o Overview
reference, and some have an Overview and a Main sect. w/ Overview
reference:

--- v0.1 tiddlers ----
Blah blah Blab
---- end ----

--- v1.0 tiddlers ---
!Tiddler Name
blah blah
----- end ----

--- v2.0 tiddlers ---
!Overview
blah blah1
!Tiddler Name
blah blah2
----- end ----

--- v3.0 tiddlers ---
!Overview
blah blah1
!Tiddler Name
<<tiddler [[TiddlerName##Overview]]>>
blah blah2

All relevant tiddlers are tagged with "glossary". Tiddler with
additional tags "video", "abk", "glossary_transclusion" are apart from
this scheme.
I started the restructering because of consistency in content
structure and references. Actualy ~800 of  ~3600 items tagged as
"glossary" are affected by the refactoring.

Since these tiddlers differ in their structure due to historical
reasons, a script would probably not apply.

Cheers, Michael