incus wrote:
.
> ... I pasted the code for 'SwitchThemePlugin' and a
> title into a new Tiddler, and tagged it with 'systemConfig.'  It shows
> up in the list of plugins, but when I open it, all I see is code (no
> functionality).
.
.
.

Did you save and refresh?

Just to be sure, close your browser - save the tw first, just to be
sure (, or it should prompt you to save if you haven't before exiting?
Note - this is not the same as 'are you sure you wish to navigate away
from this page.)

Restart the browser. Any luck now?

Someone else will have to comment as to how to use the
SwitchThemePlugin. (Presumably in the documentation.) And comment as
to whether or not something pops up to tell you if it depends upon
some other plugin you haven't yet installed. Or something equally
irritating.

Only other thing I can think of to tell you is ... just to be safe,
download a new, empty, plane jane tw file - call it myimporttest.html,
or something. Try the import / running again in that.

GL