Thanks for the observation Scott.

It may have something todo with my continuing problem where FF abends on 
save of my tiddlywiki (TiddlyWiki forced to 0 Bytes in size) after being 
open for some time. I loose to much when this happens so I am restarting FF 
3 + times a day to avoid it.

Experienced in Multiple FF versions, tiddlyFox and tiddlywiki versions.

Tony M

On Monday, 6 May 2013 23:45:46 UTC+10, Scott Simmons wrote:
>
> On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:56:11 AM UTC-4, TonyM wrote:
>
>>
>> All seemed to be working fine then lost ability to save all, also for 
>> orignal tiddlywik in another tab.
>>
>> Restarted firefox and every thing seems to be working in both original 
>> and new versions
>>
>
> For what it's worth, this has been happening for me occasionally as far 
> back as TW 2.5.2.
>
> I've never been able to nail down the exact circumstances or define a 
> procedure that reliably replicates the error, but it tends to surface when 
> I have multiple TiddlyWikis from different locations open in the same 
> browser for long periods of time.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to