On May 11, 11:43 am, reaktorb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was having the same problem, receiving the error message you describe
> about "Unable to get property '1' of undefined or null reference". I found
> out that this problem is not in Firefox 20+ but it is in IE 10. What fixed
> this for me was to go to tools -> compatibility view settings -> check the
> option to display all websites in compatibility view

I believe that I've found (and fixed) the "unable to get property '1'"
error.

I've posted a revised beta build (TW272b2) at: http://www.TiddlyWiki.com/beta

Please download and confirm that the error no longer occurs in IE10+
when NOT using compatibility view.  Let me know as soon as you can...
once this fix is confirmed, I will be able to advance TW272 to full
release.

thanks,
-e
TiddlyWiki Classic Lead Developer