I was having the same problem, receiving the error message you describe 
about "Unable to get property '1' of undefined or null reference". I found 
out that this problem is not in Firefox 20+ but it is in IE 10. What fixed 
this for me was to go to tools -> compatibility view settings -> check the 
option to display all websites in compatibility view

The only reason I'm cool with making that change is because I only use IE 
on my personal computer to edit my TW. This is so it's a similar experience 
as I use the same TW at work where they use IE and my access is limited by 
group policy.

HTH



Warmest Regards,

RB

On Saturday, May 4, 2013 9:42:45 PM UTC-4, Scott Simmons wrote:
>
> For what it's worth, this is what happens for me:
>
> The display URI is built from the path of the TiddlyWiki itself *and* the 
> path of the TiddlyWiki I'm importing from.
>
> file:///F:/installers/TiddlyWiki/
> W:/XAMPP/htdocs/sites/TiddlyWikis/secret-hq/add-ons.tw
>
> (I never noticed this before, likely because I was always importing from 
> the same directory once I knew that cross-directory imports would fail.)
>
> Just like you say, though, the import works fine — even though the 
> displayed URI appears mangled.
>
> —
>
> Likely unrelated/irrelevant, but — with some TiddlyWikis as the target, I 
> do get this error:
>
> Unable to get property '1' of undefined or null reference.
>
>
> After clicking "OK," I get the list of tiddlers and import proceeds fine.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to