On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:56:11 AM UTC-4, TonyM wrote:

> All seemed to be working fine then lost ability to save all, also for
> orignal tiddlywik in another tab.
>
> Restarted firefox and every thing seems to be working in both original and
> new versions

For what it's worth, this has been happening for me occasionally as far
back as TW 2.5.2.

I've never been able to nail down the exact circumstances or define a
procedure that reliably replicates the error, but it tends to surface when
I have multiple TiddlyWikis from different locations open in the same
browser for long periods of time.