Tobias Beer於 2013年9月12日星期四UTC+8下午6時06分02秒寫道:

> Hi again,
>
> *(d) *right now I am playing with getting rid of images entirely and
>> putting nothing but borders
>>

> I guess that won't work with borders because you can't quite center that
> horizontally, can you now ;-)
>

> *(e)* Seeing how you have included @White now, you should definetely
>> create a plugin space outside of the treedg space or create a treedg-info
>> space and then use the theme there.
>>

> Just don't use the GettingStarted tiddler at all. For a plugin, you have
> no need to reference the original GettingStarted tiddler... it's got
> virtually nothing to do with your plugin.
>
> ~
>
> By the way, you should implement your *StyleSheet* like this...
>
> config.shadowTiddlers['StyleSheetTreeDG'] = foo;
> store.addNotification("StyleSheetTreeDG", refreshStyles);
>
> This creates the StyleSheet as a shadow tiddler first that can be
> overwritten;
> Also, naming it StyleSheetFoo groups all styleheet shadows together in the
> Shadows tab.

Ha, I forgot from which plugin I learned to attach the stylesheet at the
end of the plugin that way, but I have also noticed that there were no
shadow tiddlers created after all. I did not know how to improve the
situation though. Thanks for fixing this. :-)