Tobias Beer於 2013年9月13日星期五UTC+8下午3時15分02秒寫道:

> Ha, there are actually:
>>
>>    - <tl> = tree lists, just like "ol" "ul" "dl"
>>    - <ti> = tree items, just like "li"
>>    - <tp> = tree parent nodes
>>    - <ts> = tree separators/spacers
>>
>> I thought of using table cells and borders to make such a tree diagram in
>> the first place, but I knew this would take too many markups. After
>> searching on Stackoverflow, I found someone sharing about "display:
>> table-row/table-cell", so I decided to combine this CSS trick with the
>> TiddlyWiki list markup mechanism, creating new elements without using CSS
>> classes, because I don't want to use {{css{wrappers}}} per item.
>> Fortunately it worked with acceptable layouts (only that the bars were very
>> ugly before v0.4).
>>
> The bit I am missing is where I don't find TL, TI, TP, TS in an HTML spec.
> So, I presume this is markup you have invented yourself and for some reason
> the browser doesn't care (interprets it as a span) and applies some custom
> css to it? I never knew this was possible / allowed.

Ah, actually I think I have mixed HTML up with XHTML... I have read that in
XHTML 1.1 we can write any new element as we like, and then using CSS to
style it. I am actually not aware when the tide changes to HTML5, so I
thought using TiddlyWiki formatter extensions to generate new elements is a
good way to avoid having to generate CSS classes on standard elements
(because I don't know how to do it...) Fortunately the Firefox allows
this... :-p

Would there be any bad potentials with this practice?

>> *(c)* a tree should by default be wrapped into some span with a class *
>>> .treedg*
>>>

>> In the first place I did design to use a class to wrap the whole tree,
>> that was when I was still thinking of table markups and using CSS rules
>> like ".treedg td/tr/th". But later when I changed to list model and new
>> elements, I abandoned the overall class wrapper. It seems that we can do
>> without it, how do you think?
>>

> I think it is more intuitive to know there's a <span class="nodetree"/>
> wrapped around it and then be able to style that with paddings margins
> backgrounds and what not rather than to have to do this all the time...
>
> {{nodetree{
> &&parent&&
> %chilc
> %child
> }}}

Yeah, I get your point. Dedicated CSS wrapper is indeed good for styling.
Besides of manually input the wrapper, Is there a way to let the plugin to
generate the wrapper div automatically (without explicit codes or with
them?)