@Jed - great developments.

Just curious; why is it less desirable that your creation is itself a
plugin? I mean, it is still something that the user must install into their
TW to use?

I hope it is ok for me to ask without being rude; Is json included in the
bit about "not wanting to get into complex parsing rules yet"? I'm guessing
it is, right? I was thinking it might not be because it seems to me that
the big job in separating the fields is already done in Tiddler Bundles and
adding json would merely be a matter of inserting curly braces and commas
arond them? (*Whaddyamean I've never tried this myself? How can you
possibly tell!*) I hope it is not rude to ask, I don't mean to push
anything if json in deed is in deed "complex parsing rules".

The separator: I see the same problem in letting the user define the
separator as it being predefined. Actually even greater risk if user
defines it. How about using some exotic, but universally accepted, unicode
characters like I believe these are; 🆕 (squared new) or 📰 (newspaper ...
looks like a tiddler, doesn't it). It is not likely that anyone uses, say,
ten of those in a row and it is easy to locate them visually in a tiddler
bundle. BTW, if possible, it would be nice with a double line break before
and after the separator line for even visually clearer separation.

Detail: In your demo, in the pre-made test example you include [[What is
this?]][[New Tiddler 2]]. I think it was better with Bob etc that are
shorter and clearer.

I'm happy you like my interface suggestions. Since you do, I'll clean up
some bits that may not be optimally defined or implemented.

Thank you so much for this Jed!

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/22e3c639-0ea4-40a3-aeb2-e5365508a029%40googlegroups.com.