It just struck me that tiddler bundling would (eventually) be a nice
addition to the Advanced Search feature, in the Filter section. It fits
very well with the export tiddler(s) concept... even very well, IMO.

I.e the filter result is automatically a link that really is a bundle with
all those tiddlers.

And how about this idea; Imagine if *tags*, were really automatically
bundle links! I mean... as it is currently, a tag is merely a label for a
set of tiddlers, but why could it not BE the tiddlers in a more physical
sense? Transferring groups of tiddlers would be extremely easy. A tag can,
of course, also be the title of a tiddler in itself which should not be a
problem (if one drags the tiddler link, then it's the tiddler, if one drags
the tagpill then it's the bundle. And in the bundle, I the tiddler named
the same as the group would constitute the initial content in the bundle.
The idea of a tag as a bundle link feels like a very natural extension of
the idea that tiddler titles are links.

I think it would be a particularly useful concept when we have the
TWederation... or maybe it really could be seen as a part of twederating?
It certainly is an infrastructurial aspect for sharing. It would be useful
right away; For one thing, bundles as in "light versions of plugins" would
be created incidentally and casually! People wouldn't even need to realize
they were creating easily transferable sets of tiddlers. Any visitor who
wants, say, a copy of the "Filter Operator" docs could get the stuff in
literally 2 seconds.

And... I have an even wilder idea that I'll post in a separate thread
titled something like "[TW5] Instantaneous TiddlyWikis"... I mean, what
else is there to do a Friday evening?

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/32dbc1d9-f148-4be4-aa79-257e8ef95250%40googlegroups.com.