Mark,

There has been some work on versioning but we don't have anything yet since
twederation is still in the early stages. There can't really be answers to
those questions yet because they will depend on a large part on the social
structure used by the community making the documentation. I am going to
write another post about how federating actually works in the context of
twederation because there are a lot of misconceptions about it. The short
version is that you don't have any control over anything other than the
wiki(s) you own which makes a lot of problems people bring up when it comes
to security and management irrelevant. It also brings up problems that
people tend to not think about.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/38349e4a-e568-4ea4-8020-29d599e0ef5f%40googlegroups.com.