For the learning curve at least, if we have things set up with the
federated wikis than all that would be required is for someone to make
tiddlers, tag them with the appropriate tags and send a message. The idea
is that if you want to contribute to the documentation than you put a wiki
online (using tiddlyspot will be just fine for this), install the
federation plugin and a plugin that has the tools for making documentation,
create the tiddlers and then click a button that is part of the
documentation creation plugin. The button will send a message to some
non-tiddlywiki service, currently we have integration with google forms,
and that will alert whoever is gathering the documentation that there is a
new submission.

The person or people who are collecting the documentation will have plugins
that check for new messages and then using the information stored in the
messages fetch the new tiddlers from whoever submitted them. If you can
make put a wiki on tiddlyspot and install a plugin than you should be able
to contribute to the documentation. A lot of the problems are going to be
from the UI, but Mat is pretty good at making UIs.

Scalibility is another problem. The completely serverless version
TWederation uses gets unwieldy when you have a lot of wikis to check, but
there are other projects that are using other methods of storing tiddlers
and we could just integrate them into the federated wikis. It is a
technical problem but it is one that I am looking forward to working on it.

As far as organization goes, this isn't going to have any problems we don't
already have, and it is going to let anyone work on improving it so it may
even be better.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ce27d120-083a-4279-b7cd-5ba2c8e19e16%40googlegroups.com.