Philip actually worded it better - the realization of a non-technical user
"Wow you can do all that!!"

So let us summarize the discussion up until this point. Pending Jeremy's
clarification whether we are permitted to undertake such an effort at all,
we are considering two main options

1. Create a mediawiki
2. Twederation

a. As Mark said - The size of an organized TW file. Assuming the userbase
of TW5 is gonna grow, the use-cases and alternative methods are going to
grow into hundreds - for each widget or common task.

b. The work flow Jed outlined is not a exactly keeping it simple. Here is a
hypothetical case. A user is working on a project using TW for overview of
his shop. He asks the group a question and gets an answer. If we are asking
him to document it, the steps he will have to go through will be.
     1. Create a tiddlyspot account and login
     2. Download a new tiddlywiki, host it on tiddlyspot, and write the
documentation tiddlers.
     3. Install the federation plugin and the proposed documentation plugin
that will alert the person who is collecting the documentation?
     4. Finally there should be one or several people who is supposed to
actually add it to documentation ?

What is the advantage of Twederation here? We can as well ask the person to
email it to the person collecting documentation, right?

I was hoping to avoid the "person collecting documentation" part. The user
should be able to add it to the organized collection himself. The
moderaters should only be burdened with overview of "is it okey."

yours sincerely
Riz.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/62bb6d53-812c-45bf-8f27-f4a06f8bcbc4%40googlegroups.com.