Ciao Danielo

*I agree with all you write. All the components are mature and work.*

WHY is it so difficult to get started?

1 - its unclear how exactly to sign up to Cloudant. And whether they will
CHARGE your Credit Card. Do you need to pay to just test?

2 - its unclear what in SelfNote is the TW "Evernote Replacement" and what
could be used other ways.

3 - personally I'm interested in the PouchDB / CouchDB combo for E-pubs but
your github does not explain how to integrate the functions of PouchDB in a
standard TW that would enable that (not that you SHOULD--only if you
interested in that).

*4 - I suspect that the PouchDB mechanism could solve a lot hassle that
people have with saving TW. I think it deserves a lot of attention.*

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/452dca8b-d9f5-4444-a03f-966aa7d2e375%40googlegroups.com.