Ciao Arlen & all

Arlen Beiler wrote:

> What if we would combine the best of both words?

I do think that is something in all this. Perhaps it not so cut and dry?

Personally I am very interested in Danielo's ongoing project of a TW that
BOTH can auto-save into Browser Storage (into an automatically created
local database), rather than using the Download Saver mechanisms.  It can
also be synced with a remote database. Once that is done you can use it
from more than one location. Basic info here: https://noteself.github.io/

I haven't had time, nor have I the competence, to thoroughly test it, but I
think it is very suggestive to see something concrete like that actually
seems to work.

Its in some ways, potentially, a demonstration of how the "on-line" and
"off-line" can be crossed. I think its interesting to look at in the
context of Jeremy's comments.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55ecc0fe-9558-4995-b2fd-c24513c6a671%40googlegroups.com.