Possibly also of interest: Downloads Router
<https://bitbucket.org/lfk/downloads-router-chrome-extension/overview>
Chrome Extension to (perhaps) always have TW files go to a designated local
folder.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2a48f20e-c9b1-47cf-9d0b-80d5e4e0b8ac%40googlegroups.com.