Ciao PMario

This suggestion *pertains only to the simple list of tiddlers* Bundles. For
>> me that is the only place I'd need it. It would allow rudimentary
>> description of contents. At the moment a comment line would be ignored in
>> an export, but still be counted.
>>

> Yea, It seems it won't do crazy things, but it counts every word separated
> by spaces. ...

IF the lines were like this would it be easier? ...

In this case there a three lines starting "[[---......

I can live with it if the Maths don't add up, but receivers may get
confused (if the Tiddler bundle is included) that the total should be only
10, not 13.

What I hoped was that "documentation lines" could be discounted in the
displayed total for these kinds of bundles. But I understand its quite a
complex technical issue to solve.

Maybe documenting a bundle could be done another way?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ea59873d-e723-4e87-a20a-c16b22183924%40googlegroups.com.