On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 10:11:39 AM UTC+2, Tristan Kohl wrote:

> Well, this sounds like a problem I had in the beginnings of my TW
>> experiences. Did you use the browsers "Save as..." and not the TW mechanism
>> to save your file (Firefox addon, etc.)?

I second this. Saving your TW through the built-in saving mechanism of the
browser almost always leads to an unusable file, even if the results can
vary considerably. I tried this out myself this morning. Once, when I added
two new tiddlers to my wiki and saved it via the browser, I got two
overlapping sidebars as well.

Bottom line: Always save your TW via the red checkmark in the wiki itself
or through any other "official" saving mechanism.

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cb0d4438-e240-4d12-af96-b836dc2ab081%40googlegroups.com.