Ciao Richard

I think you got caught between versions of TiddlyFox. Firefox makes it
difficult because it keeps changing the way it works. The latest TiddlyFox
version DOES put a big sign up that you need to do something. Some interim
versions didn't. More info here & a link for the latest:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/bU2fnqAxKUA/K86F8bRRBwAJ

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91fdd623-fb8e-4a40-a407-91fa89507730%40googlegroups.com.