I have a few comments on this topic. In the GettingStarted tiddler of the
TIddlyWikion the website there is an algorithm for saving the file under
Firefox. I have a couple of comments about it.

The note of not using Firefox's Save Page function should be given more
prominence. Instead of tucking it away after the algorithm, where people
who think they know what they are doing (me), do not read that far. It
should be included as a note within the algorrithm.

In para 7 it says:
"Click *OK* in response to the prompt from TiddlyFox
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlyFox> that asks whether to enable saving for
this file"
This has never, I repeat never, happened to me. You have to click on the
TiddlyFox Add On icon in the menu and explicitly Enable Saving.

   -

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da90ee93-64a4-4efa-9689-d95635ddba5a%40googlegroups.com.