Yes, as you say there is a later version 2.0.2. But unless you have the
developer version of Firefox and have explicitly downloaded and installed
it. You do not get the big sign! Documenting things before they are
available to the public, just adds to my irritation with TiddlyWiki.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2467c0d8-a636-4926-be61-8254be284074%40googlegroups.com.