On broader discussion on Copyright in TW I would like to contribute this
thought ... maybe its been said before?

The lowest, and most basic, "Copyrightable Unit" is the Tiddler. It is not
plugins or other assemblages (like bundles). They can, of course,
collectively define their contents under Copyright, but the basic unit
seems to me to be individual Tiddlers.

Take the case of svg's or single macros or widgets. Would it not be better
if a default Copyright Field were available for every Tiddler? And that when
that field was created it would automatically be shown in that Tiddler's
"footer" region?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e73d9291-ba2d-4617-b5c4-554191b115b6%40googlegroups.com.