Mario,

Thanks very much for your work. Tiddler bundling seems to me to be very
useful. Prior to seeing your bundling solution I found the need to do
something similar using a manual export to JSON files. I was wondering if
you could tell me how you would do something I would like to do using the
bundling tool?

I have multiple tiddlywikis including files and Node.JS, I have tiddlers
that contain content I want across multiple tiddlywikis, for example I have
a tiddler that documents my local Network devices etc... and other tiddlers
with similar functions. I have these tiddlers hosted on my Synology NAS,
but I also want it on my Mobile phone should the NAS or Network be
unavailable. I have nominated the NAS server as the owner of this and
related tiddlers so If I wish to update them I force myself to use the NAS
version, update them then export them to a JSON file called "NASTiddlers",
and import them to other tiddlywikis that require them. I have some
rudimentary tagging and fields to indicate which tiddlywiki owns which
tiddler and which tiddlywikis include the tiddlers owned my another wiki?

My Question to you Mario with a deeper knowledge of your bundling plugin
how would you flag and manage within a bundle the concept of a source or
owner tiddlywiki for a bundle, its tiddlers and the widdlywiki's that use
the shared tiddlers from various bundles?

Thanks in advance Mario
And thanks for all you contributions which are valued

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c70d7522-b00b-4f12-a89b-2e3e05b85452%40googlegroups.com.