On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:12:04 PM UTC+2, Mat wrote:

> 1) I miss a brief introductory paragraph about what it achieves. (I
> personally think I know... kind of but not sure... but many others don't at
> all, of course.)

You are right. There's plenty of room to improve the docs.

> 1b) ...or maybe I'm missing something: GettingStarted
> <https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/bundler/#GettingStarted> says
> "Documentation
> and more can be found at: https://wikilabs.github.io/#bundler"; - but I
> don't find documentation there.

bug. wrong link

> 2) I vaguely recall discussion about whether bundling could also serve as
> "handles" for drag'n drop between TWs, rather than export to local.

Not really. The drag&drop mechanism doesn't know anything about bundles. So
if you drag a bundle tiddler link, it would just use it as a standard
single tiddler.

> How does Bundler behave in this regard?

It doesn't change the core d&d mechanism.

> 3) Is there a particular reason why the bundles list is in static format,
> rather than with tiddler links?

readability. If you remove the tiddler type-field you'll see what happens.

There are 2 possibilities.

 - a list of tiddlers ... space separated or new-line separated.
   I used new-line, because it improves readability with type: text/plain

   I did implement it that way, to be compatible with the core.
   see: existing tiddlers tagged: $:/tags/Filter at tiddlywiki.com

> Thank you for your wonderful contributions, Mario!

you are welcome!

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f58a71fb-69be-489b-9b0e-aa757e8e94fc%40googlegroups.com.