On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 10:32:41 AM UTC-5, Arlen Beiler wrote:

> The 412 is thrown if the server thinks the client is working from a stale
> copy. Is it somehow possible that another application updated the html file
> on disk?

No, single copy open in the browser.  Note that they occur from autosaves
(closing an edited tiddler, for example) not manual saves by clicking the
save icon.

> Especially if you can do several saves and then start getting the error.

Right.  And once I have the errors appear, there is no way back except to
close and reopen the TW.

> The other errors are a little puzzling, but I think might involve an
> unrelated bug in TiddlyWiki (
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2989).

Note that error #1 appears first while error #3 appears in the console.
When the dialog in #1 is cleared, #2 appears in the UI and #4 appears in
the console.  IOW, it's a sequence that always repeats.  And once it has
occurred, clicking the TW save icon will repeat the whole thing again.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b351e4b4-f946-4e37-830d-45360bd893ae%40googlegroups.com.