Thank you all for your input. I will check into these things and hopefully
figure something out. I don't know what is causing the 412 error, but it is
considered a safeguard to make sure a stale copy does not get saved to the
server.

Yes, the nexe zip contains its own version of node, I should have directed
my question more specifically to Anders. If you use the nexe zip, it should
not matter what version of node you have installed.

I cannot see a reason that a 412 would suddenly start happening unless
perhaps if two saves happened too close to each other, but the normal
autosave mechanism doesn't seem to work like that. But I'll check into it.
I have a couple ideas.

If it was happening to me the first thing would be to pause Dropbox. But I
use Dropbox all the time for this stuff. And I never run into trouble with
it.

Thanks,
Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSRPieVeaQhrg0DrAUjJeNE3ge6A%3DofyVgGa2-GRdRsatw%40mail.gmail.com.