On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 1:07:38 PM UTC-5, Arlen Beiler wrote:

> So even after you start getting the error it will still manually save
> without errors?

No.  Once I've seen the error, the only cure is to close the TW and reopen
it.

> And when you say save, do you mean it saves to the server?

Yes, regular saving.

> Or does the manual download saver kick in?

No.  If I try to save AFTER seeing the error, I get the error again. It
DOES NOT save.

> Or do you mean that the error only starts occurring when using autosave?

That's hard to say.  I rarely save manually so I have only seen the error
appear under regular autosave conditions.

> What version is your TiddlyWiki file?

5.1.14

> Also, could you paste in the entire logs from the TiddlyServer terminal
> window?

It's gone now -- I had to return to my old system (using tiddlyfox).  I can
assure you, the server window only contained regular PUT statements which
suggests to me, the server "thinks" it has saved the wiki (but clearly
hasn't since it responded with a 412).  Which preconditions are you
setting/checking?  If-Unmodified-Since?  Anything else?

I may be able to retry TS properly later.

Coda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3915c92c-ddeb-445d-ab81-fb2c37991ab2%40googlegroups.com.