So even after you start getting the error it will still manually save
without errors? And when you say save, do you mean it saves to the server?
Or does the manual download saver kick in?

Or do you mean that the error only starts occurring when using autosave?

What version is your TiddlyWiki file? This can be found on the control
panel.

Is anyone else getting this error?

Also, could you paste in the entire logs from the TiddlyServer terminal
window?

Thanks, Arlen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSSkaM4pa%2Bm%3DxZUck7vp3_OSNF6FFH1tNM1E8y8%3D6xDaAA%40mail.gmail.com.