On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 8:10:42 AM UTC+1, TonyM wrote:

> In any given tiddler have a field called field-view or field-edit which
> lists field names that are to be displayed or edited in the view template

IMO it's named ViewTemplate for a reason. If you need to edit it,
EditTemplate should be used. ...

May be we need something like a FormTemplate .. That allows "end users" to
insert stuff into different tiddlers using Forms.

just my thought.

mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a3d7306-038e-4219-80e5-22fff358f673%40googlegroups.com.