I just hit a weird issue (to me). I assume its something to with the
DOM-inique thing?

I generate Tiddlers that include CSS generated counters like this ...

BUT when I try to copy-highlight it I get this ...

The copy-highlighter skips the CSS generated number content. And when I
paste it the numbers are missing.

I looked at the generated HTML and there also the CSS generated numbers are
missing. B*mmer.

I guess its not a TW issue so much as a broader issue with DOM-inique?

BUT its a PITA because I'd dearly like to use CSS to generate lots of
indices to help construct tiddler structures like the above.

*MY QUESTION for the truly savvy*:

* Is there ANY way I can get to copy the final surface render that includes
the CSS generated numbers?*In hope
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/59b0d438-df22-47b3-a2b1-6b8cf6dde785%40googlegroups.com.