FOOTNOTE ... if you opened the Tiddler in edit mode you may get a bit
confused  in wondering HOW does the rendered version relate to the source
tiddler? :-). Its because I am using BJ's Flexity plugin. The
transformations are triggered by the Content Type and performed by
https://onepager.tv/tw_reggie.html#rx-mason-tids-jason-RT%201. But all that
is beside the point in that at the surface end the problem is the same.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7ec80725-3785-4dd1-86bb-b91c5e5d9512%40googlegroups.com.