Ciao coda coder ...

https://onepager.tv/tw_reggie.html#Perry%20Mason%20s1e1-8%20EXAMPLE%20TO%20TRY%20COPY

It may take a while to load as this is normally my local file and its large
and complex.

You should land on an example tiddler that when you try copy by highlight
it doesn't work for the CSS generated numbers.

Jx

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe9f2182-2255-4c31-bc30-4fbb457a7d8a%40googlegroups.com.