Thanks Steve, what do you use it for, any interesting applications to
borrow?

Just to follow up, I tried the edit-text widget method and still couldn't
get the field-import-specification text area to match the line breaks or
line break characters during import.

To get the process working, I created an excel macro which will format the
file and save it to a specified location ready to import.  Still will save
lots of time and only adds one step to building my tiddlywiki database from
email reports.  A downside to this method is that it isn't easily scalable
outside of my personal workstation.

-Mike

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2889743c-248b-47cb-b20a-d1936e28b2e0%40googlegroups.com.