It sounds great.
Perhaps you could get it onto portableapps.com as one of those ways of raising
tiddlywiki profile that people keep taking about.
If there was a login function for editing I'd certainly be looking at trying
this out at work, perhaps running from Linux.
I did try out your previous release. :)
I think as has been said before... There aren't many of us here :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/23953f22-f6f5-4e72-92bd-0b3876c0d35c%40googlegroups.com.