Since there seems to be a constant refrain that TW is too complicated,
especially in terms of saving, perhaps this would provide the "one"
easy-start entry that most resembles applications people are familiar with.
Maybe. Could it be configured to provide coverage to everyone on the wifi
network? That way it would take care of people using devices (assuming they
had a laptop nearby).

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b6a07e4d-7d16-4cbf-b483-0008441dbadc%40googlegroups.com.