I just meant, will that be the default?

Although, just noticing, the tip about 0.0.0.0 doesn't seem to be in the
TiddlyWiki.com node.js section. I assume you set that after --server ? But
users of the exe will probably not want to think about.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7b7c9693-dbf9-4f76-81ff-ec1210d3c679%40googlegroups.com.