Ciao PMario

I really appreciate your concern over standards.

I have an observation. At 7764:3.4
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7764#section-3.4> they include Fountain.io
syntax <https://fountain.io/syntax> as a Markdown variant.

That is odd in a spec given that Fountain is, when it is working well, a
non-visible markup. Its a brilliant minimalist FORMATTING system that uses
Markup ONLY to FORCE compliance, otherwise you never see it.

In other words that "standard" is a handbag of approaches so diverse its
melange of discontinuity.

I can't see the merit when its accepting a non-visible markup system.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/65f00030-55bd-496e-afe2-83aa9a1c93fd%40googlegroups.com.