Ciao PMario

I really appreciate your concern over standards.

I have an observation. At 7764:3.4
<> they include
syntax <> as a Markdown variant.

That is odd in a spec given that Fountain is, when it is working well, a
non-visible markup. Its a brilliant minimalist FORMATTING system that uses
Markup ONLY to FORCE compliance, otherwise you never see it.

In other words that "standard" is a handbag of approaches so diverse its
melange of discontinuity.

I can't see the merit when its accepting a non-visible markup system.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit