Folks,

I just wanted to add the HTA version of Tiddlywiki has some limitations,
However being able to download load it is only a matter of saving the
current tiddlywiki with a hta extension rather than a html extension. This
would save the extra step of uploading a renamed version to the host and
providing a link to it (to download).

Is it possible to create a button to download (the Current TiddlyWiki) as a
HTA file?

This of course may make sense in the core, if not a simple plugin.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b58c138b-35e6-42b4-810c-a4700d364f6e%40googlegroups.com.