I wonder if TiddlyServer or TiddlyDesktop could fit this especially when
new TiddlyWikis can be created from within them.

The specific Purpose is making tiddlywikis?

The Same could be said for HTML editors etc... Perhaps under Development

However if someone packages something perhaps with a dedicate wiki eg; I am
building one for building a list of "Advantages and Disadvantages" with a
standard filename eg index.html then we could share the portableapps build
info and build new portable apps by simply replacing the index.html with a
new filebased tiddlywiki ?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dd6570b4-1ca3-4fc3-ba10-7d69d61aa176%40googlegroups.com.