Wauv!!

Please setup a PayPal account - I wan't to pay for this ;-)

Great work @Jed

Just ran it on Win 10 and everything seems to work out of the box :-)

Also: *What a great way to showcase editions*.

Nice touch with the 0.0.0.0. button ;-)

Is there a way to point to a folder with your own editions - to use as
templates?

Cheers Måns Mårtensson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAK3VnJRke%2BRYFK5Tek3%3DoKxpdOTN9chtedZvyWf_sSRTXGD2ZQ%40mail.gmail.com.