Vytas, happy you like the CherryPicker.

@@.pfx ''pfx'':<<pfx>><br>@@

Not sure if that is intentional from my side or not. Good you solved it but
if there are any side effects from your solution, you might try to add this
to the stylesheet:

.pfx {display:none;}

> By playing around with the CherryPicker tiddler, I was also able to
> display, in the aggregate tiddler, the dates when the corresponding
> tiddlers were modified. Which, for an inexperienced person like me, is
> great!

Yay! :-)

However, can there be a method to tag selected paragraphs, in a tiddler, in
> such a way, that the tagging symbols (in this case, the two HEY's between
> which the 'cherry' is located) would not be displayed in the original
> tiddlers? I found that instead of using HEY, squeezing the seleceted text
> between two lines of
> @@color:white;HEY@@
> prevents the word HEY from being displayed. But this seems to be a very
> unelegant solution :)

There is no solution as general as I would prefer it, but this seems to
work;

Oh, <HEY>hello there<HEY> you rascal you.

I.e put the markers inside angle brackets.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e93585c6-92c7-48ef-ac02-8f3e34df8f66%40googlegroups.com.