Hi Maarten, sorry for the late rep! Have you found the root cause of this?
I'm guessing there's a metrics tiddler (referenced by a stylesheet) that
interferes with the stylesheet of this theme.

I'm not trying to pry into your TW, but I'd like to inspect an empty
version of the TW where this error is happening? If that's not too much to
ask. We can continue this thread in PMs if you like

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47f666da-5e1b-430c-acd2-fc924eaf75a3%40googlegroups.com.