BTC, you're blowing my mind with your progress on this! All I can do now is
stand back and watch while your magic happens. The idea to have a FAB
button fixed to each tiddler (I assume to replace the standard ViewTemplate
buttons?) is something that I didn't even know I wanted, and now I'm
itching for it xD

Do you have plans to make this into a separate FAB plugin of your own? That
would be really cool, because you were able to add a lot of functionality
to it that works great outside of the theme package!

meanwhile... I'm back here at step one wondering why this...
<$press $targets="test-div" $time="500" $startactions="""<$action-setfield
$tiddler="$:/state/test/pannable" text="yes"/>"""
$endactions="""<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/test-values"
$field="center-x" $value={{$:/state/test/pan!!center-x}}/>""">
<$pan $targets="test-div" $statetiddler="$:/state/test/pan">
</$pan>
</$press>

 is producing this error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of undefine

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9e683ff-b126-43c5-9fe5-b8f98385d5a1%40googlegroups.com.