This code is deceptively short, but it appears to do what you want:

\define catvalue() <$text text="""$(value2)$"""/>
\define fieldsvalues()
<$list filter="[all[current]fields[]] -[[tiddler-template-caption]]
-[[text]]" variable="field"><$set name="value2" tiddler=<<currentTiddler>>
field=<<field>> emptyValue=""><<field>>="<<catvalue>>" </$set> </$list>
\end
\define buttonactions() <$action-createtiddler $basetitle={{!!title}} $(
attribs)$ text={{!!text}} />

<$wikify name="attribs" text=<<fieldsvalues>> >

<$button actions=<<buttonactions>>>Create clone
</$button>
</$wikify>

I say deceptively because of all the wrong paths I went down before getting
to it. It turns out that actioncreatetiddlerwidget has this weird thing
that when you attempt to add fields to a just-created tiddler it makes a
perfect clone ---- but wipes out the original! If real, that seems like a
bug to me. So that path didn't work.

You'll be happy to know that part of this solution requires the
wikify-a-list trick you demonstrated in another thread. Note that the text
field is handled separately in order to avoid recursion.

This code needs to be "remembered" or stored somewhere, but not sure where.

HTH
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/624024b9-91a0-48ef-8a6c-890a710ff8d0%40googlegroups.com.